Monday, September 10, 2007

I'm Very Upset!

Picture this, you go on vacation and take a lot of pictures so you can scrapbook your trip when you return home. You've told all your friends and family about all the places you went and things you saw. So, now it's your word against theirs that you ever went to those places or saw any of those things. WHY???? Because when I went to the Drug Store yesterday to get my lovely vacation pictures all I got was NOTHING!!! It seems that the whole roll was blank. How could that happen? It was a new roll of film ($8.00) and the camera isn't that old. I am soooooo upset, all I have from our vacation are the few pictures I took with the Digital. NO FRANKIE!!!!! Oh well, life goes on I guess...........................
Here's a card I made last week using the Priceless stamp set. Ink is Wild Wasabi and Card Stock is Natural Ivory and So Saffron. This is a Pocket Card with the pocket on the inside. ..... This is a view of the inside.....Thanks for looking....Rita
You're over the hill when your mind tells you to stand on your own two feet and your body tells you to stay in the recliner chair.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just remembered a time when your uncle
bob did the same thing,, (except NO film in camera)..and I am wondering if u forgot to take off the lens cover?.just a thought,,Aunt Mary

michelle sturgeon said...

Oh, wow, that is so upsetting.
Very pretty card!