Friday, October 17, 2008

Inspired by Nature #2

Yeah, it's Friday!!!! This has been a very stressful week with the kids and with my husband gone I haven't had any help. He's coming home Sunday so next week should be a little better. Dare I admit that I'm getting too old for this? Noooo, never!
Anyway, here's the second card we made at last weeks workshop. This one was really quick and easy. The center square is Pretty in Pink and the image was stamped over it with Basic Grey. Don't you just love these colors together?
It's cooled down here and starting to feel more like Fall, finally. I plan on enjoying every minute of it this weekend. Enjoy your weekend, do something special and I hope to see you in Church.......Thanks for stopping by..Rita

1 comment:

Bob said...

As I scrolled down, my first thought was OOHH!! Palm trees!! and a sunset... then, I realized they were just flowers. You got me all excited and now I'm let down. I know, you didn't mean to, but there it is. And winter coming soon here in Michigan too. Maybe I'll have to paint some paintings based on the photos I took while in the Dominican Republic to get me through the winter! I'm off to buy some canvas! OH, and the card looks nice even if it is just flowers. ---cuz Bob