Monday, August 14, 2006

Trading Cards

Well, I finally got all my trading cards done. I had to do 5 different sets of 13 each. That's 65 cards! The extra cat I did just for fun. Anyway, they're all done and ready to put in the mail, now I can get back to getting more samples made for my portfolio.
Today's post is the trading cards, thought you would like to see them. The butterfly was a theme, Bugs & Butterflies. The other 4 sets were color themed. I chose Yo Yo Yelow, Bordering Blue, Creamy Caramel & Blush Blossom as my colors, all Stampin' Up card stock colors as well as the stamp sets.
Now it's back to the bigger cards. I'm expecting some new stamp sets today, from The Angel Company so I'll be playing with those. Yea! New stamps! I'm like a kid with a new toy.
Thanks for looking.
~~Rita~~

No comments: