Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween !

Since this is Halloween I thought I would post the little treat bags I made for "my" kids. We live in the country and don't get any Trick or Treaters so I don't have to spend a mint on candy. (Yeah!)
Also, starting today I will be posting a picture of my Stamping/Scrapbooking Room. Today's view is my Card Stock storage. It took 3 of these rolling file carts to store it all. Behind each color is a large Manilla Envelope and that's where I put all the scraps of each color so they stay together. Under the carts are boxes of cards I've recieved in swaps.
Thanks for looking. Happy Halloween!
~~Rita~~

3 comments:

AuntMary said...

WOW,,, so neat and organized,,, when u get done there,, come to my house,,lol lol

L8ybug2 said...

That's the neat side of the room. Wait till you see the rest.

Anonymous said...

These halloween candies are adorable. All that work! I hope everyone was impressed!