Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Trying a New Technique

Well I see I got it backwards today, the card was supposed to be first. Anyway, this is another area of my stamp room. It's to the left of the card stock files and it's where I do my die cuts. I have a Sizzix Big Shot and the dies are in the baskets on the shelf. My CD player is behind that "BIG" TV. I like to listen to some TV programs or music while I'm working.
Okay, now for todays card. I tried a new technique that was a lot of fun. You take a piece of wax paper and wad it up, then smooth it out on your work surface. Take an ink pad, I used Creamy Caramel, and smear it all over the wax paper. Next, lay a piece of Glossy White CS on top and brayer over it. You can add a second color if you like using another piece of wax paper. Well, I'm off to Hobby Lobby!
Thanks for looking and have a great day.
~~Rita~~

No comments: