Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Playing With New Stamps

My stamps from TAC arrived after I had my Christmas cards done. So, being the stamper that I am I had to play with them anyway. One of the sets I got is Poinsettia and that's the one I'm posting today. I stamped Real Red card stock with Weathered Wood by Son Light Impressions. I don't know if you can see that in the scan or not. I then inked the poinsettia stamp using red and green pigment inks and then adding Iridescent Ice (SU) and shaking off the excess. I then cut around the outside and adhered it to the card front. The sentiment at the bottom is from Faith, Hope, Love, another TAC set. The card stock and Handsome Hunter ink is Stampin' Up. The scan doesn't show how much this card sparkles. It looks so much better in real life.
Thanks for looking.

No comments: