Friday, December 01, 2006

Still trying

to get my Christmas cards done. This one is a sample I made last week. I haven't decided if I'm going to use it or not. I know I will be using this stamp set, just not sure about the layout or colors. I have some new sets I ordered almost 2 weeks ago from TAC that I'm still waiting for. Then I will dicide which ones I'll use. I did send out eight cards the other day that were finished and ready to go. I like to make several different designs. Anyway, this one was stamped and embossed in gold. The set I used is Madonna and Child from Stampin' Up. The card stock (SU) is Bravo Burgundy, Handsome Hunter and Brushed Gold. To finish it off I tied gold cord to the side.
Tomorrow is my day to ring the bell for the Salvation Army again. It looks like it's going to be very cold, unlike last week when it was in to 60's. We might even get a little snow. Have a Blessed weekend and thanks for looking.

2 comments:

L8ybug2 said...

I'm working on another picture. I can't seem to get one I like.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, love that stamp you used!