Monday, November 19, 2007

Stippled Rose Quickie

I had a few minutes today and wanted to try something new. I've never done the Poppin' Pastels technique and thought I'd give it a try. I stamped the image on white card stock with VersaMark and then chalked it with non SU shimmery chalks. I then cut out the image and glued it to the black card stock circle and glued that to So Saffron card front. I used my tracing wheel from my sewing box to make the holes around the outside for the faux stitching. The ribbon was attached with a glue dot and the sentiment is from Warmest Regards stamp set. All stamps and card stock is from Stampin' Up!
Thanks for looking.............Rita

1 comment:

Swamp Tulip said...

I've never tried this technique either. I love your rose and your card. Great job.

Teresa