Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Binder Clip Memo Holder

I didn't have anything to share with you today so I dug out this binder clip I embellished a couple of weeks ago. I think these make great memo holders. I've been so busy getting packed for our retreat this weekend that there has just been no time to stamp. I'll dig around and see if I can find something for tomorrow........ Fact #2-- Although my sister was born 11 months before me, our Mother dressed and treated us like twins. She with her dark hair and brown eyes and me with my light brown hair and blue eyes. Nope, we certainly weren't identical!
Thanks for stopping by.....Rita

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhh,,but you both were very beautiful children,, don't know about her right now as I haven't seen her for a long time,,but I know you are still beautiful,,inside and out,,,love u,, Aunt M.

Corie said...

This is just so adorable.

Love all the facts about you!!