Monday, September 18, 2006

Rooster in Red

I got my Christmas card samples done and I'm now working on the order. I worked on them yesterday and have the first four almost done. I will start posting them after I've posted the cards that have been in my file for a long time.
Todays entry is another stamp from the same set I used to do the Castle a couple of days ago. This is a rooster collage that I added some raffia to. I crimped the corner, turned it up and added a star brad then stamped the sunflower. This is not one of my favorite cards, but I do love the stamp set.
Thanks for looking and have a great day.
~~Rita~~

2 comments:

AuntMary said...

AHHHHH,, I like the card and it is the first one i have put in a suggestion of change too,, (my opinion) probably no one else's,,lol but I think a different color ribbons? or bars on the front would make it look nicer,,, like a deep blue or black,,just a suggestion,,lol lol but u said,, suggestions or comments were welcome,,lol lol

L8ybug2 said...

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll pull it out and try them. Maybe this one will get posted again. Keep watching. Thanks for the comments auntmary.