Monday, September 18, 2006

Rooster in Red

I got my Christmas card samples done and I'm now working on the order. I worked on them yesterday and have the first four almost done. I will start posting them after I've posted the cards that have been in my file for a long time.
Todays entry is another stamp from the same set I used to do the Castle a couple of days ago. This is a rooster collage that I added some raffia to. I crimped the corner, turned it up and added a star brad then stamped the sunflower. This is not one of my favorite cards, but I do love the stamp set.
Thanks for looking and have a great day.
~~Rita~~

1 comment:

L8ybug2 said...

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll pull it out and try them. Maybe this one will get posted again. Keep watching. Thanks for the comments auntmary.