Thursday, February 15, 2007

Be Mine

I know Valentine's Day is over but I had this card that I made the other day and it's the only thing I have to post. I started with Real Red card stock, layered generic white on top and then Cuttle Bugged another Real Red panel for the top layer. I cut the heart out of Pretty in Pink with my Fiskars cutter and heart template. After stamping BE MINE in the center with my Snap Stamps I then ran a bead of glue around the outside and sprinkled on the beads. This card looks soooo much better in real life. Thanks for looking........
~~Rita~~

3 comments:

Laura said...

OMG Rita! Seriously, I love this card. 1st of all, the second layer is CuttleBugged (is that a word) and second of all, the beads are are BEAUTIFUL. Great job Rita. I think I need to jump on the CuttleBug wagon here sometime soon.

Anonymous said...

Been going through your Valentines.
They are beautiful.

Your Uncle Bob

Lisa Carroll said...

Rita! this is incredible! Goodness, I can just imagine how beautiful it all looks with the beads IRL! A PERFECT valentine. :)