Tuesday, February 27, 2007

MIA

I will be MIA the rest of this week due to my husband having surgery tomorrow morning. So today I'm sharing two cards I made this past week. The first one didn't scan very well and looks a little washed out. I used Bareback and Wide Open Spaces. The tabs were done using the Slot Punch and I then added eyelets, attached a leather strip with beads and tied in a knot........
This next card was done using the stamp set Set Sail. I decided to do it in Black and White. The purple is not part of the card. I had to use it for the scan so you could tell it was a white card........
That's it for this week. Thanks for stopping by.
~~Rita~~

2 comments:

Laura said...

Hi Rita! I love your bareback card and I love the leather strip you used.

I hope everything goes well with our Husband's surgery tomorrow. Please keep me updated if you can.

Creative Expressions by Stephanie said...

Hi Rita, both your cards look great! I hope all goes well with your hubby's surgery!!!