Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Baby Food Treats

We still don't have a winner for the candy. There are a couple that are very close so keep guessing. You can guess as many time as you want. If no one guesses it by tomorrow at 8pm EST I will choose the one that is the closest without going over. You may submit your guess on this post or the previous one.
************************************************************************
Here's what I'm doing with all those baby food containers I have cluttering up my craft room. I just can't seem to throw them away. I put M&M's in this one. Let me know if you have any ideas for what else I can do with them. Thanks for looking...............Rita

3 comments:

Cathy M said...

Cute container. Some of my ideas would be embellishments. Like buttons, eyelets, ribbon, and brads. This would make your room colorful or make great gifts....even blog candy. Hope this helps.
cmeyers@hughes.net

Vicki Hook said...

Rita, I just love this idea with the baby food containers! I just saw a Christmas poem over on SCS to go with M&M's too. Too bad I don't have any babies around though! There are some at church though. Hmmm.......

Ijsbeer said...

oh there are so much things you can do with these, fill them with treats as you did and send them with the christmas card. Fill them with embellishments and decorate them in pretty colours. I seen people make pendants and decorated tins to match. You can decorate them to match your kitchen and fill them with spices, then make a cool shelf for them. You can fill them with mini treasures; like mini stuffed animals, a pair of earrings, a mini card etc. and give them as gifts. I am sure though that if you have kids ringing on your door with Halloween that they will be exicted to get their candy in a tin like this:)