Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Holy Triptych

This is the second Christmas Card I made Saturday. The sentiment is gold embossed and I used watercolor crayons and an Aquapainter to color the main image. I borrowed this set and now I HAVE to have it.. Thanks for looking....Rita STAMPS: Holy Triptych, Star Studded Season, Baroque Motifs
CARDSTOCK: Always Artichoke, Bravo Burgundy, Watercolor paper, Metallic Gold
INK: Mellow Moss, Metallic Gold, Stazon Black
ACCESSORIES: Watercolor Crayons, Aquapainter, Double Rectangle Punch, Always Artichoke Grosgrain Ribbon, Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Gun.

2 comments:

Corie said...

This one is just GORGEOUS -- so elegant, perfect for the Holidays!!

Anonymous said...

My favorite for Christmas is all the Reason for the Season cards you are making,,,they are just beautiful...Aunt M.