Monday, October 22, 2007

It's Monday and OSW #6

Good morning all, hope you're all enjoying this beautiful Monday. I went to physical therapy this morning so I'm hurting a little more than usual. They really give you a good work out. I had a rough day
Saturday pain wise. I went shopping and forgot to change my shoes. I have a lift in the ones I'm supposed to wear and believe me I don't think I'll forget the next time. I did however get some time in to clean up my craft room. My husband put up a shelf for me and installed a light under it so I now have more light to see what I'm doing. I had the hard job of putting everything back. Yesterday wasn't a good day either. I was having bladder problems and had to just stay in and take it easy. Why is it that this always happens on the week-end? Anyway, I'm all set to start a new week with PT and I see my doctor on Wednesday to talk over the results of my last breathing test, gee I hope this is good news........
Here's the sixth card I made from the One Sheet Wonder. I'm sure glad I got all these made since I haven't had time to stamp lately. At least I now have a clean table to work on when I get the time. Thanks for looking!

No comments: