Friday, December 21, 2007

Finally!!! Some Time to Stamp

Well I finally had some spare time to stamp today. I made two 3x6 cards using the Rose Red card stock and Prints Designer Series Paper. This one I stamped the image with the Just Vine stamp set and Certainly Celery Prints Designer Series Paper. The sentiment is from an older SU set that I found in my basket of loose stamps. I have no idea the name of the set it came from.......... This one uses Rose Red, Handsome Hunter and Pumpkin Pie card stock with Almost Amethyst DP. The stamp is from Katiebug Stamps. The inside says, Now I know why they call it I.C.U. I colored the image with Watercolor Wonder Crayons and used a Blender Pen..........
Thanks for stopping by. Have a safe and wonderful weekend....

1 comment:

michelle sturgeon said...

I would never have put these colours together, but it looks really good! I have to start taking more chances! LOL!
Merry Christmas!