Wednesday, December 05, 2007

First Snowfall

I got up this morning to the season's first snowfall. Why is it that every year we get a little snow and everyone forgets how to drive????? All you have to do is SLOW DOWN!! Anyway, I'm still home alone and getting some things done, like sewing. Last night I made the goose a new outfit and myself a new pair of pj's.
In honor of today's snow I'm posting this card I made last weekend at our workshop. It's made using both small and large tag punches. We punched 16 tags and glued them onto white Mulberry paper. It was very time consuming but the end result was well worth it. All supplies are Stampin' Up! Thanks for looking...........Rita

1 comment:

Diane said...

Hi Rita,

I had a rare momnet this morning to catch up on all of the blogs that I've been neglecting and I saw this card. It's just gorgeous! I especially love how you layered the snowflakes in the center. I keep meaning to make one of these starbursts but I always run out of time so until I do I can just come back and look at yours. :-)