Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Baby Talk

Someone sent this to me in an email this morning and I just had to share it with you. Wouldn't you just love to know what this little one is saying? Click on the picture to enlarge..... Today's card is another one we did at our Stamp Club. We used Boho Backgrounds stamp set and Berry Bliss DSP to make this Criss-Cross Pocket Card. This was my first Criss-Cross card and I think it turned out pretty good. All supplies are from Stampin' Up!.....Thanks for looking ~~~Rita

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rita, Love the Cris Cross card but the Baby and Mary is just out of this world. This is just so touching to see. God Bless all the little children............
Thanks for sharing!!

Kathy Brown

Cheryl KVD said...

I love this Card!! I just got Boho Backgrounds and can't wait to play with it!!
Cheryl