Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Big Bold Birthday

I haven't fallen off the end of the Earth. I just haven't had much time to stamp anything. I've been pretty busy since last Friday. I went to a stamp class Saturday and then it was off to the grocery store and then my husband took me out for dinner. Sunday I wasn't feeling all that well so I stayed home from church and took it easy all day and rested. Monday was busy with the kids and my workout at Curves. My daughter took me out for dinner to celebrate my birthday and then we went to our Bible study together. I have no excuse for yesterday except that I think I might be coming down with something. Anyway, this is one of the cards I made at the class I went to Saturday. We used Big Bold Birthday stamp set from Stampin' Up! for this one.....Thanks for looking!

FACT #32

I'm not going to make it to 100 facts. The fact is I can't think of any more. I guess my life is really dull. So, that's it for the facts.

No comments: