Friday, April 18, 2008

Earthquake???

I guess you've all heard by now that there was an earthquake in Illinois this morning. Well, I live in Ohio and I felt it here. My bed felt like it had a vibrator in it and I thought, what the heck was that? I wasn't surprised when we turned on the news this morning and they said it was an earthquake.
Today's card is the same color scheme as yesterday's except I used the Priceless stamp set on this one. All supplies are from Stampin' Up..... Thanks for looking and have a GREAT weekend.....Rita

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Awesome card, Rita!! I live in Illinois and didn't feel the quake but many friends of mine did. My girlfriend (who is divorced) woke up and was wondering why and how her bed was rocking and she was the only one in it. How unfair!!
Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Hi Rita,, have you been feeling the after-shocks too? They are almost as bad as the quake was,,had 22 so far, some lighter than others.. I don't like them,,lol lol..beautiful cards,,Debbie Smith ssid to tell you "Hi",,,love u,,Aunt M.

Becky Carafa said...

Love this layout and great color choices!