Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Card Subscription #3

This is the third card from the card subscription. This one is my favorite. Adrian used the Definition BG stamp on her sample and I used the embossing folder from Cuddlebug on mine. Also in the lower corner I added the tag using the Designer Tag Punch kit. We used different flowers on the tag in the envelope. That's one of the nice things about this subscription, you don't have to do yours exactly the same. I follow her layouts and go from there. This is the last card from this subscription. There was a fourth one but I didn't like the way mine turned out. Tomorrow I will start posting scrapbook pages until I can get some more cards made. Thanks for looking.
~~Rita~~

1 comment:

Laura said...

What a neat card. I love the Cuttlebug background. I think I'm going to have to invest in my own Cuttlebug one of these days. I really like the little envelope with the tag sticking out. Have a good day!!!