Friday, January 26, 2007

January Card Subscription

Since I've been AWOL the last day or so I've decided to post two cards instead of the usual one.
It's that time again, time for Adrian's card subscription for January. All the cards done this month used the Small Sayings set from the Winter Mini. The first card is a mini card and envelope. I didn't have an alphabet set the right size for this so I had to do it free hand. My letters are a little off but I think it gives it character. This little card was a lot of fun to make.

This next card uses the tearing and layering technique. After stamping the sentiment I cut the card stock to fit inside the metal tag and then attached it to the card with a brad. There are two more cards that I will be posting next week. I'm looking forward to our February Subscription.
Thanks for looking and have a Blessed weekend...........Rita

1 comment:

Laura said...

Both of these card are so cute Rita. I love your freehand letters. They turned out great. I haven't used the tearing technique much lately, but think I might start again; your card turned out great with the layering and the metal tag is so cute. Hope you are having a great weekend.