Monday, January 29, 2007

January Card #3

I hope everyone had a good weekend. Mine was quiet and I was lazy. I just laid around all day yesterday and did nothing. I had a whole day to stamp and I didn't take advantage of it. I didn't even get dressed, it must be the weather. It was just too cold to even think about going out anywhere. My joints were having fits and my back was hurting due to the cold. I'm not complaining mind you, it is after all January.
Todays card is the third one from the January Card Subscription, or as I like to say, Card Club. I like the saying on this one. It's hard to see from the scan so I'll tell you what it says.... Friends are the family you choose yourself.... Tomorrow I'll post the fourth and final card in this set. You won't want to miss this one as I've saved the best for last.
Thanks for looking.....Rita

No comments: