Friday, August 24, 2007

I'm Still Here



I've been a bad blogger this week and I'm very sorry about that. I haven't been feeling all that great and just couldn't get in the mood to stamp. I want to thank all those who sent me web sites on IC. I found them very informative and appreciate you taking the time to send them to me. As luck would have it all this is happening right at vacation time. We leave tomorrow morning to go back East and it's a 10 hour drive. I have a feeling it's going to be longer than usual if I'm still going to the bathroom every 20-30 minutes. We'll be returning Sunday Sept. 2 and my appointment with the Urologist is the following Wednesday. Maybe I can work in some stamping on Labor Day in between laundry. Pray for our safe passage and I'll see you all when I get back........Thanks for stopping in.~~~~~~~~~~~Rita
*******************************************************************
You're over the hill when your gray hair isn't premature.
You're over the hill when you think all of your friends are showing their age...but not you.

.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So that's the reason...lol! LOVE that garfield and saying. lol!

Anonymous said...

I love your "Please stand by" image! That's awesome :D