Friday, August 03, 2007

It's Been A Busy Day

I've been really busy today. I had 3 little ones this morning and I spent most of the afternoon hemming the dress and I still have to do the bottom. I guess I'll finish it tomorrow. Tonight I subbed at my daughter's Bunco game and I didn't get home until almost 10pm so I was late doing my breathing treatment, I usually do it at 7:30. Needless to say I didn't get any stamping time today. The card I'm sharing with you is one I did yesterday for the Learn A New Technique Challenge at SCS. I've never done one of these so it's not really all that good. It was fun and I'll probably do another one some time. The white card stock has dimensionals underneath to give it some dimension. The stamp set I used is Stinkin' Cute from Stampin' Up!
Thanks for looking..........Rita OLD-TIMERS
An old-timer is someone who remembers when buying on time meant getting to the store before it closed.

1 comment:

So Sonya said...

I love your blog, and the dog on leash is soooo cute lol!!!