Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Brrrrrrr !!!!!

I hope everyone is keeping warm. We didn't get all the snow that was predicted but the roads are still hazardous. Right now it's raining on top of the snow we did get and if that freezes we're in BIG trouble. It was a pretty quiet day here, I just had one child due to the weather and she's the best of the three. How lucky can I get.........
Today's card is another one that can be used for just about anything or anyone just by changing the colors. I really like the way this one turned out too. The card itself is Saraha Sand card stock layered on Basic Black. I stamped the background with Versa Mark. The strip is Basic Black on Always Artichoke and Mellow Moss Gingham Ribbon on top. The medallion was done by embossing three times and stamping on the third while still hot. I used the True Friend set for this card. All supplies are from Stampin' Up!

Fact #10 This is hard to believe, but when I was in the first grade I wore a size 8 shoe, funny thing is that's what I wear now. In the third grade I wore a size 6x dress, I know 5 yr. olds that wear that size now. I was the runt in the family but have since grown a little..........

No comments: