Monday, February 11, 2008

UTI- It's Back!

It's been one of those weeks. The kids were all sick with a virus, their parents all ended up with the flu, my hubby had a touch of it Friday and Saturday and I was in bed all day Sunday. Since I was having a LOT of low back pain I thought I should see the doctor. So I called this morning and was able to get in today. As it turns out my instincts were right and the dreaded UTI is back. I guess I should feel lucky that it wasn't the flu.

I just love the way this card turned out. The nice thing about it is that with a change of color it could be used for a man or woman. The stamp set used was True Friend and the colors are Cameo Coral, Brushed Gold, Sage Shadow and Sahara Sand. Also, Ruby Red ink, Mellow Moss Gingham Ribbon and a gold brad. The designer paper is Ginger Blossoms. The center flower has holes punched and the ribbon was sewn through them.........
Fact #9
I am terrified of snakes. I can't stand the thought of them. If I see one on TV I dream about them. We went on a nature hike once and there were big black snakes along the trails and hanging from the trees! I couldn't get out of there fast enough....

No comments: