Friday, February 08, 2008

More Pix, Another LO and Fact #8

Good evening everyone. I hope you all had a good week. Today was not a good day here. I had 2 children sick with a virus, thankfully the third one stayed home. I just hope I don't get it........I have a few more photos to share with you and this will be the last ones. This one is a look at the private rooms we stayed in. They were really nice, very clean and well kept. Even the mattress was comfortable....... This is another view from outside along one of the trails. There's a pond and swing to sit on and rest.......
Here's another view of the front of the building........
This is a lay-out I did of my granddaughter Brianna for her eleventh birthday. She is a big fan of Hello Kitty.........
Fact #8
I have been doing child care for the last 20 years. I currently have three that I'm watching now. Madison-14 mo., Brady-9 mo. and Mackinsey-7 mo. They keep me busy but I wouldn't trade it for any other job...........Have a great weekend and thanks for dropping by..

No comments: