Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Blast From the Past

Well, my company has come and gone and I'm worn out. I've been too busy to stamp so I still don't have anything to share with you. Soooo, I've decided to give you a blast from the past. If you're under 50 you probably won't remember this but I remember like it was yesterday. I found this book in a drawer the other day and boy did it bring back memories. I can even remember reading it in school. This is the 1946-47 Edition and when I was in the first grade I played Sally when we reenacted the stories. Is this making you feel really old about now??? How many of you read this book when you were in the first grade? I'm going to try to find some time tomorrow to do some stamping, but if it doesn't happen I'll see if I can find something really old to share with you.......Thanks for looking....Rita

No comments: