Monday, August 11, 2008

Company Coming


Good evening friends and family. I guess you've noticed I haven't posted anything since last Tuesday. Well, there's a reason for that. I haven't had time to do any stamping. We're having company come from out of state tomorrow and I've just been too busy getting my house in order. I won't be posting anything the rest of this week but I promise to have something to share next week. I hope you are all well and enjoying what's left of the summer. It sure was short wasn't it? Anyway, have a Blessed week and come back next Monday to see what I have to share.
Thanks for stopping by........Rita

1 comment:

Bob said...

wow....that test pattern sure brought back memories!...the old Philco black and white sets...the 5 minutes it took to warm up before the picture would come on...the tubes for sale at the local drug store with all their prongs, some with 3, some with 4....some as short as 2 inches, some as long as 4 inches... the smell of the heat as it rose from the back of the television as it heated up... the crackle of the big picture tube as it went black after turning it off..Tom Terrific cartoons on the Captain Kangaroo show....memories--bob