Friday, November 14, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I saw this cute punched turkey somewhere and decided to give it a try. I changed the colors and I'm not sure if I used the same punches as the original, but here's my version made into a card. I stamped leaves on the background to give it a fall look. Click on the image for a better look.
Next week I will be posting the Christmas Card Samples I've been working on. I need your help to choose the one I will be sending this year. Check each day to see the samples and on Friday leave a comment telling me which one you like best. The one with the most votes will be the one I send out. For your help I will draw a name from all the comments and that person will win the cards posted for the week. Good luck!
Thanks for looking and have a Blessed weekend.......Rita

1 comment:

Teri said...

What a great turkey! Love your card!