Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Lovely as A Tree


This is the last of the cards we made at the Christmas Open House I went to a while back. We used the all time favorite set Lovely As A Tree. This set is so versatile, it can be used for Christmas, Masculine cards, Sympathy, Birthday, Thinking of You, Thank You, Note Cards or just about anything you can think of. I love this set and will probably never part with it.

This will be my last post until after the first of the year. I've run out of samples to share with you and with the Holidays upon us I don't have a lot of time to make more. Besides that I have to get started on my Christmas cards so I can get them in the mail. I hope you all come back to visit when I return and have a safe and Happy Holiday Season. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all. Thanks for visiting this past year, I hope to have a lot more to share with you in 2009.
Rita

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Pretty card--Lovely as a Tree is my most favorite set too. Hope it never retires. Have a wonderful Christmas and New Years and I will be looking forward to your posts when you return.
Cheryl

Anonymous said...

no no no,, you can't leave,,, what will I read?...what will I look at?,,no no no,, u can't do this to me,,,Wishing u a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year too,, Be safe,,,love u, Aunt Mary..

Lori Stilger said...

Hi, Rita! Thanks for visiting my blog yesterday! :) Good luck with the giveaway.
Enjoy your holiday season! BE BLESSED!

Anonymous said...

Never commented much but done a lotta looking.

Uncle Bob

AdriansCrazyLife said...

Me too! I've used this set more than any other in my collection. I think there would be a riot if they ever discontinued it!