Monday, November 10, 2008

Merry and Bright

Well here we are going into the second week of November already. Thanksgiving is just around the corner and Christmas will be here before we know it. I worked on some of my Christmas cards this past weekend. After I finish all my samples then the hard part, deciding which one to use, maybe I'll let you decide for me.
Anyway, here's another card we made at the open house I went to. Sorry about the blurry photo, I don't know why it came out that way......Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Bob said...

I know if I get too close (3 feet) with my camera (unless I put it on close up mode) it will be out of focus. I try to shoot a bit farther out and then edit the photo and crop it.

L8ybug2 said...

I had my camera set on close up but it still came out blurry. Maybe I'll try regular and zoom in.

Teri said...

This card is adorable Rita!