Friday, November 21, 2008

Sample #6

OK, this is the last one. I made this one very simple because simple is sometimes better. Now it's up to you, the voting starts now. Make sure you leave your vote on this post by 11:59pm Saturday. I will announce the winner Monday evening. Good Luck!!!!! Now scroll down and read a little something I saw in this month's American Legion Magazine. I thought it was cute and just wanted to share it with you. Thanks for looking and have a safe, warm and Blessed weekend...Rita ALL I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT LIFE I LEARNED FROM SANTA CLAUS
*Encourage people to believe in you.
*Always remember who's naughty and who's nice.
*It's as much fun to give at it is to receive.
*Some days it's OK to feel a little chubby.
*Don't pout.
*Make your presents known
*Always ask for a little bit more than what you really want.
*Bright red can make anyone look good.
*Wear a wide belt and no one will notice how many pounds you've gained.
*If you only show up once a year, everyone will think you're very important.
*Whenever you're at a loss for words, say, "HO ho ho!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry! i got ahead of myself and voted yesterday.............since i don't know if that counts, i'll vote today.......for number 4. all of the cards are beautiful!........luvberz from Pa.

Cheryl said...

All are very nice but I prefer #4--this has been fun. Thanks.
Cheryl Sims

Bob said...

Holy cow cuz! You're going to think it's a conspiracy, but after viewing them, I vote for #4 too. The others are very nice, but there is something special about it.