Thursday, January 29, 2009

Got Snow????

We really got dumped on here. The last I heard it was 12" total before it finally quit at noon yesterday. So you ask, what do you do when you can't get out? You make cards of course, and that's just what I did. I made this one using three different stamp sets and my Slice die cutting machine. I cut the bird out using the Fall/School design card and glued it to the Whisper White card stock. The stamps I used are Treasure Life from Close to my Heart and In the Spotlight & Fresh Cuts from Stampin' Up......Now scroll down for some snow pictures... This is our neighbor, he always comes over and plows out our driveway. He is such a blessing.


I took this one of the back yard while it was still snowing. Thanks for looking and try to stay warm.......Rita



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know, we got 12 inches too, and are expecting more snow every day till next Tues. so you can have our left-overs..lol lol,, stay in, stay safe, stay warm, love ya. Aunt M.