Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Makeover

I posted this card last week and thought it really needed something, so I added a button to the center. What do you think? Better huh? This is the card I made for a little girl I used to watch. I used the Scallop Punch for the faces and assorted circle punches for the eyes, nose and mouths. Big Birds beak is from the Five Petal Punch. I really had fun making this card. Thanks for looking........Rita

Update: I'm feeling better today, except for the pain, that's something I will have to learn to live with. I think the episode Monday was sinus related, this weather has really been hard on them and now I have a sinus headache. That I can handle. Thanks for your concerns. I saw my doctor last week and all is well heart wise. Now, if they could just fine a cure for Old Age!

1 comment:

AdriansCrazyLife said...

Here's my best cure for a sinus headache. There's a pressure point right at the web of your thumb, right where that muscle is that moves your thumb back and forth. If you press gently on that spot for about 20 seconds, it will give you natural relief for about 15 minutes. I've got terrible sinuses and I use that all the time.

Hope that helps.