Friday, January 16, 2009

Lighthouse

This is one of my favorite layouts. If you remember I did a card using this one a while back, same colors too. Anyway, the lighthouse is from one of my TAC sets that I like really well. I don't know the name of the set since it wasn't marked when I got it (bought it on SCS). The sentiment came from SU's Best Yet as did the card stock, ribbon and brads. Colors used are Purely Pomegranate, Old Olive, Taken with Teal and Pumpkin Pie Prints DSP.
It was 20 below zero at my house this morning and hasn't warmed up much since then. I'm trying to stay warm, hope you are all staying inside and doing the same. Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by..............Rita

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful manly card..I love it....and am staying in,, ,, just found out this evening i had no hot water,, water pipe froze and bursted under the house,,so tonight,, we have no water,,again,, had to turn it off,,*sigh* suppose to have it fixed tomorrow,,,hope so anyway...Aunt M.