Thursday, January 08, 2009

No Time to Stamp

Well I was right, I didn't get a chance to stamp today so I have nothing to share with you today. So I decided to show you why I didn't get a chance to stamp today. This is reason #1. Mackinsey, 18 months and a little needy today. She's usually a very good child and a pleasure to have around. Today was just one of those off days you sometimes get even with the best child...... Reason #2. Lilly, 3 months and fussy allllll day. This was her first day here and I guess she just wasn't adjusting well. I'll only have her one day a week and I'm hoping next week will be better. Don't you agree that these are the two cutest kids you've ever seen?

Now you know how I spend my days, so if I don't get around to posting you'll know why. I also have a 4 year old but I don't have a picture to post. I'll try to get one tomorrow.
Thanks for looking and have a great evening....Rita

No comments: