Friday, April 06, 2007

April Card Club #3

As I said yesterday I saved my favorite one for last. I really like the way this card turned out. I wasn't sure at first if I was going to like it and it turned out to be my favorite. The colors used were Rose Red, Garden Green and Whisper White.

As an extra project this month we made this bookmark. This also turned out better than I thought it would. the colors on this project are Brocade Blue, Garden Green and Whisper White. All the projects for this month were a lot of fun to make and gave me some ideas for Easter next year. Thanks for looking.....Have a wonderful and Blessed Easter weekend..Rita

3 comments:

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

Beautiful work!!

Have a nice day!

Bety :)

Anonymous said...

Just admiring your cards. The Easter card is beautiful. Thank you very much. Love you guys.

Uncle Bob & Aunt Mary

Anonymous said...

This is a GORGEOUS bookmark? The colors are beautiful! I love the way the blue flowers echo the blue base.
Thanks for sharing!