Friday, April 27, 2007

Found

That's right, Cheryl has been found and the stamp set is going out to her tomorrow....Did you notice anything new??? After much prompting from Jen over at Pieces of Me I've decided to install FeedBlitz. Now you can sign up to get emails to let you know when I've updated my blog. Cool, huh? Today's card was made with the leftover card stock from another card I did. It's my favorite color, Brocade Blue that was embossed with a Cuttlebug Embossing Folder. The background on the main image is a retired lace that I got in a trade so I don't know what it's called. The stamp set I used is The Art of Life which I colored with Brocade Blue and Garden Green Markers. The sentiment was stamped using Basic Black. Stamps, Ink and Card Stock are from Stampin' Up!
I'm working on my craft room again, moving furniture and rearranging things, so I hope I'm able to get in some stamp time this weekend. So until Monday, God's Blessings to you all...
~~Rita~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have many great cards. I enjoy looking at them. I guess Bobbie is going to quit posting because he is not getting any comments. I can't post on his ever since he changed to a google account. I just email him and say how nice his paintings are. His won't except anomymous postings.
Uncle Bob

Creative Expressions by Stephanie said...

Very pretty!!!