Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Cutie Patooties and A Card

I just had to share this picture of my "kids" with you today. This is my husband holding Amelia 6 mo and Madison 4 mo with Nolan 3 yrs. standing at his side. This is the last week for me to have Amelia and Nolan. They're moving north of here this weekend and I may never get to see them again. It's funny how attached you get to these kids when you have them every day. I've had Nolan for 3 yrs and I'm going to miss both of them very much. I will be getting 2 little girls starting next week so that might help.......Also, I've been in a lot of pain lately with the Arthritis in my back and hip and lifting Amelia wasn't helping, and now the Fibro is keeping me awake at night. I have trouble going to sleep on my back because of it and I can't lay on my side because of the Arthritis. Let me just tell you, getting old IS NOT fun!!!!
OK enough of that, you probably want to see what I have to share with you today. This is the third card we did at the workshop. We used the Summer by the Sea set from Stampin' Up! I have to admit that this is my favorite card of the three. I stamped the background with French Script and used the Watercolor Crayons and Aqua Painter to color the image. The DREAM stamp is from the A is for Adorable level 2 hostess set. All products used are from Stampin' Up!
Thanks for looking and have a great evening............Rita

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You've been tagged! I was tagged by Michelle at Paris at http://painteddesertserenade.blogspot.com/

I love your blog...now go tag 5 of your favorites!