Monday, April 09, 2007

Hogs and Kisses

I hope everyone had a nice Easter. I know I did. My church did a live program of the Last Supper. It was so awesome, I almost felt like I was there. Our daughter, son in-law and granddaughters came for dinner later in the day and we all enjoyed a good meal and conversation. Too bad it wasn't a little warmer, but then you can't have everything..... Now for today's entry. I made this card this morning. I've had this cute little stamp from Inkadinkadoo for years and decided it was time to introduce it to an ink pad. I just love the little pigs and the saying, Hogs and Kisses. All other supplies are from Stampin' Up! Colors used are Pixie Pink and Brocade Blue. The DP is from a Simply Scrappin Kit...Thanks for looking...Click on the card for a closer look....Rita

1 comment:

dawnmercedes said...

LOL...gave me a chuckle!