Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Clutter Queen

OK, here's the table I do my scrapbooking on. As you can see it needs a little organization. Those are some of my scrapbooks stacked in the back. The rest of them are stored away.I have about 10 or 12 completed and another one I'm working on. The basket has cards I haven't put away yet. Next to that is my label maker and some card magazines. Behind are some mailing envelopes and empty stamp boxes that I haven't decided what to do with.


The card for today is another one I did using that wax paper technique. I wanted to try out my newest stamp set, Take Three from Stampin' Up, and this is what I came up with. After doing the technique I tore a strip, punched holes in the bottom center, tied a ribbon and attached it to the card. I then attached the stamped piece to that. The card stock I used is Pumpkin Pie and the ribbon I think is Garden Green. This was simple, but I think it turned out pretty good. Thanks for looking.
~~Rita~~

No comments: