Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Quick Stamp

I needed a card to post today and it needed to be quick and easy. I went to my stamp room to see what I could come up with and this is it. I started this one last week. Had the card stock cut and folded, the Vellum cut with a Fiskars Border Punch (Sunburst), attached that to the card front and wasn't sure where to go from there, so it just laid there waiting. I decided In Full Bloom and Elegant Greetings (SU) were the perfect stamp sets to use on it. After stamping the flowers I then stamped in the leaves using the masking technique. I colored the flowers with Perfect Plum and the leaves with Old Olive using my blender pen. The flower centers are Barely Banana. All supplies except the vellum are Stampin' Up. Thanks for looking.
~~Rita~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, doesn't look at all put together quickly, I would have thought you spent alot of time on it. Beautiful job!