Monday, November 27, 2006

Self Portrait

I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving weekend. Mine was quite busy. We enjoyed a fabulous dinner with family and friends. The food was absolutely delicious. The best part about it was that I didn't have to do a lot of cooking or clean-up. Friday we ventured out to Kohl's to get one item I wanted at the "door buster" price. I stood in line 45 minutes to pay for it and now I have to take it back because it's not what I thought it would be. Oh well, life goes on. Saturday I did my good deed for the week and rang the bell for the Salvation Army. It was like 60 degrees, I think I would've preferred it to be cold and snowing, then it would feel more like Christmas. Anyway, I plan on doing it again.
Sunday was Sunday School and Church. After I got home I cleaned my overdue stove and oven, I'll have to do it again in 5 years.
Now for today's card entry. This was done useing Frazzled from TAC and Print Pattern from SU. The card stock is Celery Green and Bravo Burgundy, also SU.
I love this set from Tac, it has four different images and I thought this one looked a lot like me right now.
Thanks for looking.
~~Rita~~

No comments: