Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Ladybug Thank You

Every day I upload my images in the same order. So today the card came up first instead of my stamp room. I guess it doesn't matter in what order you choose Blogger is going to make the final decision. With that said here's today's card. This is just about as simple as you can get. I stamped the image in the center of white card stock, stamped a sentimant at the bottom and tied a ribbon on the side. Sometimes less is better. All products used except the ribbon are from Stampin' Up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This area of my stamping room is to the left of the scrapbooking table and the right of my work area. This is where you'll find all my pens, markers, adhesives, eyelet setters, beads, tags, daubers, liquid applique, stampa-ma-jig, paddle punches, stamp spots and snap alphabet stamps.
until tomorrow, have a great day and thanks for looking.
~~Rita~

No comments: