Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Giant Boo Boo

Have you ever had one of those days when you did something only to realize it was the wrong thing? Well, that's what happened to me today. I was reading my blog emails and at the bottom of the page there's a place to click if you want to unsubscribe. Well, I accidentally clicked on the wrong one and deleted ALL my subscriptions. All 108!!!! That was just the ones I get through Feed Blitz, luckily I didn't delete the ones I get from other feeds. I thought I was going to have to go through all my blogs and re-subscribe but after trying one of them and getting rejected I decided that I was just going to have to live without my emails and go to each and every one of them every day. Then I thought maybe if I go to my account I can figure out a way to get them back. Yeah! It seems that you can restore all the ones you've deleted through there. However, this did take quite a bit of time since I had to do each one separately. All 108 of them. Now I have all my subscriptions back and I can now read your blogs in my email again. Sorry ladies, I won't do that again........ Today's card is from Adrian's Card Club. This one uses Best Bar Codes stamp set from the Spring Mini. It doesn't show up very well in this picture. You can click on it to make it bigger.......Thanks for stopping in. I'm off to check my email to see if I have any new blog entries to read....

1 comment:

Creative Expressions by Stephanie said...

108 girl...108 that's a lot!!! I am glad to hear you found a way to get them all back in the end. Cute card, I like that set.