Monday, May 07, 2007

RAK and Scrapbook Pages

What a great weekend I had. After winning the $25.00 Friday night I went to a scrapbook crop Saturday and won a prize there too! Woo hoo, I'm on a roll....The card I'm posting today is the RAK I received from Dawn Griffith for sending her some cards for the troops. Her hubby sees that they get them and from what I've heard, they are truly grateful. Thanks Dawn for the cute card.......
Next is one of the scrapbook pages I did at the crop Saturday. I think I finished 15 pages in all but I won't bore you with all of them, just a few. This one is a surprise Birthday party we had for my sister-in-law last summer when they were here from Rochester, NY. We made sure she got a lot of "Over the Hill" stuff.....The next one is two of my day care kids playing outside last summer.. That's it for today. Thanks for looking!

No comments: