Wednesday, May 09, 2007

More Pages and A Card

This is another one of my Day Care kids, Madison. She really loved that swing. The striped paper on the side is weaved in and out of slots that I punched in the pink card stock. This is my husband standing outside one of the stores we visited in Holmes County, Ohio. I bought the rubber stamp in the bottom right corner at a scrapbook store there. I still have to go back and do the journaling, I'm really bad at getting that done. For those of you that don't know, Holmes Co. is Amish country...........
I made this card for a challenge over at Stamp With Diane at http://stampwithdiane.blogspot.com/ The colors were Certainly Celery, Apricot Appeal and Whisper White. You had to use the stamp set In Full Bloom and those colors plus she had a sketch to follow. My card is very simple but that seems to be my style. I added Stickles Glitter Glue to the center of the flower to give it a little sparkle. If you haven't visited Diane's blog I urge you yo do so, she has a lot of great stuff there.
That's it for today. Thanks for looking and heave a Blessed evening.....

No comments: