Monday, May 14, 2007

Post-it Note Hplder

This will be a short week. We have company coming from out of state Thursday and staying through the weekend. So don't forget to come back and visit next week......I got my stamps in the mail package from Catherine Pooler last week and this is one of the projects we did for May. It's a little Post-it Note Purse. It opens to hold a post-it note pad. We used items from the Accents and Elements Tin as well as Petals and Paisleys designer paper..Click on the picture to make it bigger. thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Little C's Creations said...

Oh sooo cute!!! I love cute designs... thanks for sharing this one. Looks like something I could use for a workshop or something...

hugs n' aloha,
Jen

Diane said...

This is just adorable! I love it when we can make things that a re cute and practical a the same time!